This nutrient-rich supplement can harmonise the stomach and intestinal activity by forming a natural layer in your pet’s inner stomach and intestinal wall. Smart, right?
Benefits of Slippery Elm Bark:
- Harmonises the stomach and intestinal activity
- Coats, soothes, and lubricates the mucus membranes lining the digestive tract
- Provides healthy nutrients: fibre, vitamins A, B complex, C, K, calcium, magnesium, and sodium
- Proven to be extremely safe and fast-acting
- 100% natural American red elm bark – gently dried and ground
American elm bark, ground
Mix 4g (1 measuring spoon = 1g) AniForte Slippery Elm Bark Powder into 250ml of cold water in a steel pan. Bring to the boil, then remove the pan from heat and continue stirring until the powder has completely dissolved. Leave the syrup to cool. The syrup will keep refrigerated up to five days.
Administer the syrup 30 minutes before the regular meal. Don’t mix it with food as the syrup can hinder the absorption of other nutrients from food or supplements.
Dogs up to 10 kg: 5ml syrup twice a day
Dogs over 11 kg: 10ml syrup twice a day
Cats: 5 ml syrup twice a day
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.