Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promotions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of HUG Pet Food,
their partner companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion runs from the time of posting, up until the deadline stated, or until such a time the winners are
- No purchase is necessary.
- To Enter: Follow the terms stated in the copy of the post, this may require an answer to the question specified in the copy of each post.
- Only one entry per person is allowed per day, and only one prize may be won by any one person across the Promotional Period.
- PRIZES: The prizes will be products that are available on the HUG Pet Food website: www.hugpetfood.co.uk. HUG Pet Food reserves the
right to cancel the competition at any time, including after any winners have been announced, without notice or explanation.
- Winners will receive their prizes within 30 days after winners’ confirmation and acceptance of their prizes.
- The prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use
the prize as stated.
- Winner Selection: Each competition, winners will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries received which will be conducted
within 24 hours of the relevant date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. The prize must be taken as stated
and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand
that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used
for fulfillment of this Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a
complete liability release for Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties
or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not
satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a
participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by
manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries
into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize
award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and
conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or
invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in
the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have
your consent. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw
or communicating with entrants. The participant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter or by
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be entered.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a
result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
- By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its
reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Promoter: HUG Pet Food